As a business auditor intern with Mutual of Omaha, you’ll get hands-on internal audit experience while learning about how a highly rated Fortune 500 company runs its day-to-day business. You will interact directly with business leaders from across the organization to understand business processes, risk management, information technology, and regulatory topics. Collaborate and brainstorm with a team of internal audit professionals to share ideas, and sharpen your critical thinking abilities. The skills you learn will give you the power to take on a career in the financial services industry.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Direct participation in analysis across multiple areas of the company – compile data, communicate your findings, and make an impact in key business decisions
- Opportunities for professional and personal development outside of core role such as industry awareness, communication and presentation skills, critical thinking, priority management
- Collaboration with other interns, mentors, and management on capstone project
- Challenging work and opportunities to contribute to a Fortune 500 company
- Networking opportunities with all levels of management
- Social events and volunteering opportunities
- $22/hour, plus paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401(k) with 6% match
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, please visit our website
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- We’re looking for students who are enrolled in a business degree program related to Accounting, Finance, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Economics, or Management both before and after the internship.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Must be located in United States or Puerto Rico.
We recognize that people come with diverse experience and talent beyond just the requirements of the job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. If your experience is relevant to what you see listed, please consider applying – we’d love to hear from you!
- Prior professional work or internship experience (suitable leadership experience in student organizations or university athletics will be considered)
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
We are committed to optimizing flexible work. We support a full range of work approaches: fully remote, hybrid and in-person. Many of our roles are remote. Employees in remote roles may occasionally travel to a Mutual of Omaha office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Remote employees who are assigned a Mutual of Omaha office location can work on-site on a voluntary basis, subject to local and company COVID-19 guidelines.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.