The NFL’s highly selective and competitive Rotational Program provides recent college graduates with an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success through a series of challenging project work assignments, League events, and networking opportunities across various departments.
Application deadline: all applications must be submitted by Wednesday, September 27 at 11:59pm EST.
Only fully completed applications will be considered, that includes an updated resume.
Consideration will be given to currently enrolled undergraduate students in their senior year (including students completing their 5th consecutive year), graduating between Winter 2023 and Spring 2024 with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
Program participants may complete up to four rotations over a two-year period in any one of the following offices or locations: NFL League Office (NY), NFL Media (CA), NFL Government Affairs Office (Washington, DC), or NFL Films (NJ). During each rotation, participants are placed in a department with project-based assignments. Specific department rotations will be determined based on actual business need. Departments that have participated in the program previously include, but not limited to; Communications & Public Affairs, Events Strategy, Finance, Football Operations, International, Marketing & Sales, Broadcasting, Labor Operations, and Media.
Placement opportunities within the NFL are based on existing business needs, the participant’s performance, and previous work experience. Upon completion of the program, participants may opt to pursue further education, opportunities at NFL Clubs and partner organizations, or opportunities outside the NFL. While this is a full-time two-year rotational program, continued employment beyond the scheduled end date is not guaranteed. Maintain the repository of the organization’s privacy related policies – including ensuring those policies are up to date and in-line with the current regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Consideration will be given to currently enrolled undergraduate students in their senior year (including students completing their 5th consecutive year), graduating between Winter 2023 and Spring 2024 with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
- If selected for the program, participants must be available for the start of the program in July 2024
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States and international students must have all visas and US employment authorizations prior to the start of the program.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to any NFL League office for a rotation at any point during the two-year period, depending on rotation placement.
- Applicants must have strong internship/prior work experience.
- Demonstrated interest in gaining a diverse set of experiences working in professional sports
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Flexibility to adapt and thrive in a variety of work environments with various leadership styles and teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven independent thinking skills
- Demonstrated relationship management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Occasional travel may be required, depending on rotation placement
Salary / Pay Range
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of salaries or hourly rates that the NFL believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job in the location(s) specified. The NFL expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare and exceptional circumstances, where an external candidate has experience, credentials or expertise that far exceed those required or expected for the position, would the NFL consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.
Terms /Expected Hours of Work
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week
- FLSA Exempt
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.