Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community. We are a non-profit.
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
If you are interested, please send us a resume directly by email email@example.com and follow up by phone at 973-766-2406. We may not respond if applications are sent to Handshake without any communication via phone or email.
Interns will perform various tasks, including:
– Assist in fundraising and event organizing
– Attend events and meetings as per director’s instruction and report the proceedings
– Help in office management and record keeping
– Update and manage all social media accounts and website
– Draft emails and memos
– Translate documents and oral communications (if bilingual)
– Attend court sessions
– Volunteer time at food pantries
– Research grants to apply for
– Be active in relations between volunteer’s schools and the organization
– Perform any other tasks assigned by director