Key Resources for Faculty & Staff
Gain access to key Lafayette resources and the appropriate points of contact within the Gateway team.
- Need to connect with a member of our team? Access our professional and student staff directory here: https://gateway.lafayette.edu/meet-the-career-center-team/
- Would you like to begin receiving our Gateway Weekly e-newsletter? We send the Gateway Weekly communication to all students every Sunday afternoon to provide key updates and resources. If you’d like to join our distribution list, please submit this request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did you know that as a member of our faculty and staff community, you have access to our Lafayette-exclusive alumni-student networking platform – GatewayLink? Learn more and access the Faculty & Staff Get Started Guide here: https://gateway.lafayette.edu/resources/gatewaylink/.
- Have you received word about a job, internship, or research position that would be a good fit for Lafayette students or alumni? Please send us the posting, description, and/or other information you have via email at email@example.com. If we have questions or require additional information, a member of our Employer Relations team will be in touch with you.
- Have you heard from a Lafayette alumnus or parent who is interested in providing students with career-related support? We are always eager to connect with these prospective volunteers! Please connect with us by phone (610-330-5115) or share the details with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you curious to see the range of internship, job, and employer information that students have access to through Handshake? You can access the student view of Handshake using your Lafayette login credentials here. [If you require staff access to post campus or other employment opportunities for students, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can activate your account with the proper settings.]
- Do you have career-related content that would be beneficial for us to add to our website for students? If so, please contact Melissa Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) to share this content. Thank you in advance for your contributions!