On Campus Housing for Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Area Internships
If you’re interning in the Lehigh Valley area during the summer, the Gateway Career Center can sponsor a limited number of students for on-campus housing available at no cost to students.
This application is for FUNDING only; students MUST still apply through the MyHousing portal to secure a spot with Residence Life for on-campus housing.
- Student MUST have an internship secured at the time of application.
- Student must be enrolled as a Lafayette student in fall 2023, and be in good academic and social standing.
- Student must be interning for an employer other than Lafayette College.
- Students with a home address in the Lehigh Valley or surrounding areas are not eligible for on campus housing.
- The internship must be at least 25 hours a week for at least 5 weeks.
- Some high-pay internships may not be eligible.
- Click here to access the 2023 Housing Application Form.
- You will need to include the signed Housing agreement form (click to download)and a Supervisor Statement form (click to download) when you submit your application.
- Applications accepted and evaluated on a rolling deadline.
Visit our Summer Internship Housing page for additional internship housing resources, including those beyond Lafayette.