Appointments & Drop-Ins
All current students have an assigned Gateway Career Counselor. Individual Career Counselor appointments are available Monday-Friday during business hours year-round, including during summer and winter break. When making an appointment, students can select the topic(s) they would like to discuss (such as major exploration, career exploration, internship search, job search, graduate school, interviewing, documents (resume/cover letter) or other topic of choice) as well as whether they would like to meet in-person (201 Hogg) or Virtual on Handshake.
Schedule an Appointment:
- Via Handshake: Once logged in, select “Career Center” and then “Appointment” to find a date and time with your Gateway Counselor that works for you. OR
- Call the Gateway Career Center (610-330-5115) or stop by 201 Hogg Hall and our team will be happy to assist you with scheduling.
- *Alumni Only*: Please fill out the Alumni Career Coaching Request Form for appointments.
Gateway & Go
Our weekly Gateway & Go drop-in opportunities are the perfect option if you have a quick question or time-sensitive need. Typically, we are able to allocate 5-10 minutes per student participant, depending on the number of students. Gateway & Go sessions are offered as follows:
- All Gateway & Go sessions are offered on a first come, first served basis. You may encounter a wait time, whether in person or virtual, although a Gateway Counselor will assist you as soon as possible.
- For the virtual Gateway & Go, students will need to be logged into their Lafayette Zoom account. If you have trouble accessing the Zoom link listed above, try visiting lafayette.zoom.us to log in with your Lafayette credentials.
- Gateway & Go is offered each semester, from the first day of classes through the end of finals. Exceptions include: Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, and Spring Break.